The Pullman Chisel is designed to improve distribution consistency by maximizing sideways movement of the coffee grounds, with minimal downward pressure.
- Step-less depth adjustment
- Light-weight (431.5g)
- Starts at 6% surface area compression
- A “chisel” shape is utilised with a steep angle of the face ensures density of coffee is not localised
- A low-friction contact surface for the spinning action – stainless on stainless – reducing chance of repetitive strain injury
- Hand finished base resulting in less static build-up
- 316 grade stainless steel
The colors shown maybe different with the original products because of the settings of your display screen. We can not guarantee it can be accurate.