TEVO maxi Tablets (150 per jar)
Removes coffee oils, grounds and stain, improving the taste and aroma of espresso after the machine is cleaned.
Convenient portion controlled dose, Tevo® Maxi tablets can be used to replace traditional espresso machine cleaning powders.
Phosphate and Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) free, Tevo has a non-corrosive formulation to protect your machine.
Rapidly biodegradable meeting international standards.
PROCEDURE TO BACKFLUSH EACH BREW GROUP
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with blind filter.
- Add one Tevo Maxi Cleaning Tablet into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso.
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 6 more times - run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from brew group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times - run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing.
- Remove blind filter and insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
PROCEDURE TO CLEAN FILTERS AND GROUP HANDLES
- Dissolve two Tevo Maxi Cleaning Tablets in 500ml of hot water from the machine’s boiler.
- Soak group handles and filters for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.
The colors shown maybe different with the original products because of the settings of your display screen. We can not guarantee it can be accurate.